DST 2018 - Conference Full Paper Submission Information20-10-2018 14:08
First, we would like to thank you all for your engagement and the fruitful exchanges during the conference!
With respect to the publication of the proceedings of the conference, please note the following:
- The deadline for submitting your contribution is 18th of November. Please note that this date is FINAL and no further extensions will be given.
- Please use the template provided. It also contains various pieces of information that will assist you in writing the paper.
- Please follow the rules about the number of pages of each type of contribution and the formatting and referencing guidelines. These would help in the editing process.
- PAGE LIMIT modification
- It was decided that a 1-page buffer may be applied to all contributions (in the case that the authors may need it to include some of the feedback they got during the conference).
- THUS, the page limits are as follows:
- Research Papers, 11 pages (10+1)
- Multimodal Communications, 3 pages (2+1)
- Workshops, 9 pages (8+1)
- 5 (4+1) pages for the Symposium description and
- 7 (6+1) pages for each of the contributors
In the case that you do not wish to apply any changes to the contribution you already submitted, please send an email indicating this decision to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you all again soon!
The Conference Proceedings Editorial Team