Final announcement for hard extended deadline for DST 2014 full paper submissions and registrations
Due to numerous author requests, the final deadline for submitting the full papers of all accepted paper proposals as well as for completing all registrations and payments for the DST 2014 conference is extended to Friday April 25, 2014.
Please note that this is a hard extended deadline, in order to be able to finalize and announce the conference workprogramme following completion of full paper submissions and registrations. Any papers for which submissions or registrations have not been completed by that deadline will not be included in the conference workprogramme and proceedings.
All contributors are kindly asked, therefore, to submit their full papers and complete their registrations, according to the details already available on the conference website, by the hard extended deadline of April 25, 2014.
- All submissions for original research papers, panels, workshops, screenings and exhibitions of digital stories due (submission materials as above) :
January 31, 2014 [extended deadline] February 14, 2014
- Notification of review results for all types of submissions : February 28, 2104
- Conference registration due :
March 31, 2014, April 15, 2014, April 25, 2014
- Final materials for all types of submissions
April 15, 2014, April 25, 2014
- Digital Storytelling in Times of Crisis Conference : May 8 – 10, 2014